Sometimes the best photos are the ones taken spontaneously, on the spot. Street photography for instance reveals a slice of life caught in the moment, captured in spontaneous fashion.
“Sky photography” does the same. It’s Alex Maclean who is not just a pilot, but an excellent photographer as well. Even though he states his technique as simply “sticking the camera out the window” the results are incredibly unique, providing a perspective never able to be accomplished through standard photographic means.
These are captured scenes from a perspective rarely witnessed. The display the beauty, the awe, and the immensity of our world.
Check these amazing images out:
1. Flamingos in flight
2. The water park in Ocean City, Maryland
3. A wave pool
4. Floating docks that look like flowers.
5. The parking lot of a race track
6. Surfers at Sunset Beach in Hawaii
7. Colorful shipping containers
8. Loaded trains full of coal
9. Commercial raftsmen
10. An interchange in New Mexico
11. Magenta water currents
12. A solar farm
13. The trail of a snowblower
14. Farming in Arizona
15. Irrigation systems in the Snake River Valley
16. Wheat fields
17. Grain fields in Vermont
18. Newly packed cars in Emden, Germany
19. Trees planted on a parking lot
20. Boats docked at a jetty
21. Houses in the U.S.
22. A volleyball court on a sandbank in Hawaii in the middle of the ocean
23. The sunbathing area of a swimming pool
24. People sunbathing in Italy
25. A cemetery for decommissioned B1 bombers in Arizona
26. Strip mines in the U.S.
27. It’s a tarp covered with concrete blocks